Curbside pick-up, the short version:
- Available by request 9am-2pm Monday, Thursday, Friday
- Contact the library at 630-620-2156 or email@example.com to confirm a pick-up time
- Books are placed in a marked bag outside the front doors at 410 Warrenville Rd
- Arrive at your chosen pick-up time, take your bag, and go
- Bags not picked up by 2pm will be brought back inside and pick-up will need to be rescheduled
All the details:
As long as the Northern Seminary library remains closed due to COVID-19, the library is offering curbside pick-up for library patrons who live in the Lisle area and who prefer to pick up their books in person. NOTE: Curbside pick-up is also available to patrons from other I-Share schools.
Curbside pick-up is usually available between 9am – 2pm Monday, Thursday, and Friday.
Availability can be affected by library staff schedules, so always call the library at 630-620-2156 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability.
When you have requested books either via an online / I-Share request or by using the “Request This Item” feature of the Search Everything search, you will receive email confirmation once your requested books are available.
- If you live in the Lisle area or nearby suburbs, your confirmation email will give you the option to select curbside pick-up if you prefer it.
- If you live outside the Lisle area, or if you have previously indicated that you prefer receiving your books via mail, your books will continue to be mailed to you.
Patrons requesting curbside pick-up need to provide an approximate time of desired pick-up. A 1-2 hour time window is preferable.
- Books will be placed in a brown paper bag with the patron’s name written on the bag.
- The bag will be placed outside the front doors of the Lisle campus building at 410 Warrenville Rd.
- Bags waiting for pick-up are kept in the area behind the outside book drop to shelter them from any snow or rain.
When you arrive outside the front doors of the Lisle campus building, take the bag with your name on it and go.
If you will not be able to arrive by your planned pick-up time, please call or email the library to reschedule.
Bags not picked up by 2pm will be brought back inside, and pick-up will need to be rescheduled for a different day.