Lisle Campus Library CLOSED
Due to COVID-19, the Library remains closed.
Start Your Research Here:
|Search Everything (Click here for More Information)|
Library Online Chat:
|When chat is offline, click button to send a question for an email response.|
Contact Northern Seminary Library at:
|(630) 620-2156 ; email@example.com|
|410 Warrenville Rd, Ste 300, Lisle, IL 60532|
|Janeane Forrest ; (630) 620-2115 ; firstname.lastname@example.org|
Lawndale Center – South Side Center (Urban Leadership) – Greater Cincinnati Center:
- Please consult local course schedules for center hours.
- Library materials at these centers will be available on class nights.
All Northern Libraries are closed on Seminary-observed holidays
Links to help you start your library research:
Contains links to I-Share, Northern’s online catalog and other resources
Use your Northern Seminary email address and password to login to I-Share and your online library account.
Contains links to full-text resources available to Northern Seminary students, staff, and faculty
Use your Northern Seminary email address and password to login to online resources.
Contains links to consortia of regional and national participating libraries
ACTS, ATLA, CARLI and I-Share
Other Online Resources
Contains links to additional freely available Internet resources.
Library assistance is available to all students and faculty:
Use your Northern Seminary Single Sign On credentials to log in to I-Share and your Northern Seminary library account.
I-Share materials can be picked up or dropped off at any I-Share library. But see notes about COVID-19 limitations. There is also an outside book drop at the Lisle campus.
For all students and faculty:
- Journal articles and book chapters can be scanned and emailed to you. Request scanning services by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Books can be mailed to Northern Seminary students, staff, and faculty. While the COVID-19 library closure continues, curbside pick-up of books is also available.
For students and faculty outside Illinois:
- We strongly suggest you try your local public libraries first. Most can assist you with interlibrary loan.
- Also check to see if a member ATLA library is in your area.
- We can mail library books to you at our expense; you return them at your expense (Media Rate recommended).