Use your Northern Seminary Single Sign-On credentials to log into your Northern Seminary Library account.
Start Your Research Here:
|Browse the Library’s Digital Databases or Search Everything |
(Click Here for help: Search Everything Guide and I-Share Guide)
Library Online Chat:
|When chat is offline, click button to send a question for an email response.|
Northern Seminary Library Hours (Lisle Campus):
|Open to students during Northern Seminary office hours.|
Library Clerk, Ruth Nelson, is on-site from 4pm to 7pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays at the front office.
To check out any physical book(s) from Northern Seminary Library (Lisle Campus) follow sign-out instructions placed on the library tables so that Ruth Nelson can check out desired books to your student library account.
Contact Northern Seminary Library:
|Call: (630) 620-2156|
Northern Seminary Address:
|410 Warrenville Road|
Lisle, IL 60532
Director of Library Services and Educational Technology:
|Justin Gill |
Phone: (630) 620-2115
For Students and Faculty outside of Illinois:
- We strongly suggest taking advantage of the InterLibrary Loan system in your home state by becoming a patron of a local public library or community college library. This will grant you access to physical books from participating colleges, universities, seminaries, and other public libraries.
- Check out if a member ATLA library is in your area.
- While we have discontinued the library COVID policy of mailing physical books, it may be possible to scan portions of physical books or articles in the Northern Seminary Library (and even I-Share ordered books that can be sent to Northern for such scanning). Please reach out to the library to see if this option might work for the research materials you are seeking out.
For Students and Faculty in Illinois:
- All I-Share materials can be picked up during regular Northern Seminary office hours or from Library Clerk, Ruth Nelson, at the front desk from 4pm to 7pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays.
- Drop off all returning books, both for I-Share and the Northern Seminary Library, by using the library drop-box outside the front doors of Northern Seminary (Lisle).
- All InterLibrary Loan materials received through I-Share can be picked up or dropped off at any participating Illinois I-Share library.
Northern Seminary Library (Lisle) is closed on all Seminary-observed holidays.
Links to help you start your library research:
Contains links to I-Share, Northern’s online catalog and other resources
Use your Northern Seminary email address and password to login to I-Share and your online library account.
Contains links to full-text resources available to Northern Seminary students, staff, and faculty
Use your Northern Seminary email address and password to login to online resources.
Contains links to consortia of regional and national participating libraries
ACTS, ATLA, CARLI and I-Share
Other Online Resources
Contains links to additional freely available Internet resources.