Lisle Campus Library CLOSED
Through June 7, 2020
|Due to Coronavirus, the Northern Seminary Library will remain CLOSED through the end of the term, June 7.
During the Covid-19 disruptions, many vendors are providing free online resources.
Look for the red highlights on the Online Resources page.
Start Your Research Here:
|Search Everything (Click here for More Information)|
Library Online Chat:
|When chat is offline, click button to send a question for an email response.|
Contact Northern Seminary Library at:
|(630) 620-2156 ; email@example.com|
|410 Warrenville Rd, Ste 300, Lisle, IL 60532|
|Blake Walter ; (630) 620-2115 ; firstname.lastname@example.org|
Lawndale Center – South Side Center (Urban Leadership) – Greater Cincinnati Center:
- Please consult local course schedules for center hours.
- Library materials at these centers will be available on class nights.
All Northern Libraries are closed on Seminary-observed holidays
Links to help you start your library research:
Due to the Cornavirus, all I-Share services have been suspended “until further notice” from the state delivery service. Contains links to I-Share, Northern’s online catalog and other resources
Use your library username and password to log in to I-Share and your Northern Seminary library account.
Contains links to full-text resources available to Northern Seminary students, staff, and faculty
Use your Northern Seminary email username and password to log in.
Contains links to consortia of regional and national participating libraries
ACTS, ATLA, CARLI and I-Share
Other Online Resources
Contains links to additional freely available Internet resources.
Library assistance is available to all students and faculty:
Use your Northern Seminary Single Sign On credentials to log in to I-Share and your Northern Seminary library account.
I-Share materials can be picked up or dropped off at any I-Share library. There is also an outside book drop at the Lisle campus.
For all students and faculty:
- Journal articles and book chapters can be scanned and emailed to you. Request scanning services by emailing us at email@example.com.
For students and faculty outside Illinois:
- We strongly suggest you try your local public libraries first. Most can assist you with interlibrary loan.
- Also check to see if a member ATLA library is in your area.
- We can mail library books to you at our expense; you return them at your expense (Media/Library Rate).