Welcome to the Fall Term! We’re excited to welcome students back to the Lisle, South Side (Urban Leadership), Lawndale and Greater Cincinnati Centers the week of September 23.
Northern Live Students
- Zoom links to your courses will be listed within the class on Populi
- You should also have recieved an email with instructions on how to connect to your courses via Zoom
- Contact Blake Walter at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding questions
Lisle Center (410 Warrenville Road, Suite 300, Lisle, IL 60532)
- The Student Services hours are
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (when classes are in session) | 8:30a.m. – 7:00p.m.
Wednesday and Friday | 8:30a.m. – 4:30p.m
- A Safety officer will greet you as you enter the Lisle Center
- Our Community Dinners will be held on Monday nights from 6:15-7 p.m., beginning September 23 with a Northern Community Cookout at 6:15
- Chapel services are held on Tuesday nights from 6:30-7 p.m.
Join us on Northern Seminary Facebook page Live.
Library (located in the Lisle Center)
- Library Hours (when classes are in session) are:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday – 8:30am – 8:00pm
- Wednesday, Friday – 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Saturdays – 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Sundays – CLOSED
- Please check the library calendar for hours over holidays and break weeks.
Center for Urban Leadership (7522 S Greenwood Ave, Chicago, IL 60619)
- The Center for Urban Leadership is located at the New Life Covenant Youth Legacy Center, 7522 S. Greenwood Ave, Chicago, IL 60619
- Parking is available directly across the street from the building.
- Classes are held on the second floor (elevator or stairs, follow the sign)
- Student lounge and library is on the second floor.
Greater Cincinnati Center (c/o Tabernacle Bible Church City of Promise, 1260 Hicks Blvd. Fairfield, OH 45014)
- Kathy Wilfong is the site coordinator. Kathy can be reached at email@example.com or at 630-620-2181.
- Cincinnati Center hours as follows:
Monday and Tuesday 4:30 p.m.- 10:45 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)
Payments and Billing
- Tuition payments can be made on Populi under the “Financial” tab
- All students should have a payment plan. To establish your plan contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more info? Please contact either:
- Rev. Linda D. Owens, Senior Executive Director of Student Services: email@example.com
- Dr. Ingrid Faro, Dean of Academic Affairs: firstname.lastname@example.org