Welcome to the Brimson Grow Library!
Here, you will find all of the tools you need to find the best research resources available.
Summer library hours:
Monday – Friday: 2pm – 6pm
Saturday: 1pm – 2pm (for mail pick-up)
Below are some of the most important tools for students doing research at Northern:
If you need help with using any of these tools:
– Call the front desk at (630)620-2104. You can leave a voice message when the library is closed.
– You can also email the library at email@example.com.
– If you need to return a book while the library is closed, there is an outside book drop accessible 24 hours a day.
– If you need to request a library card, click here for the application form.
– Contact Assistant Librarian Sylvia Pongener at (630)620-2145 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct questions about interlibrary loan or library fines to Sylvia.
– Contact the Director of the Library Rena Baker at (630)620-2115 or by emailing email@example.com.
To find the library on campus:
As you drive north onto campus, look for the library sign by the sidewalk on the right.
Park just past the sign by the sidewalk; then follow the sidewalk up the hill to the library.
Please address all mail to:
Brimson Grow Library
680 E Butterfield Rd
Lombard, IL 60148