Welcome to the Brimson Grow Library!
Here, you will find all of the tools you need to find the best research resources available.
Friday, November 17, 2017 8:30a.m. – 4:30p.m.
Monday, November 20, 2017 8:30a.m. – 6:00p.m.
Tuesday, November 21, 2017 9:30a.m. – 2:30p.m. (Early Closure)
Wednesday, November 22, 2017 9:30 – 2:00p.m. (Early Closure)
Thursday – Friday, November 23-24, 2017 CLOSED
December 11-21 8:30p.m.-4:30p.m. (Seminary Hours)
Below are some of the most important tools for students doing research at Northern:
If you need help with using any of these tools:
– Call the front desk at (630)620-2104. You can leave a voice message when the library is closed.
– You can also email the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– If you need to return a book while the library is closed, there is an outside book drop accessible 24 hours a day.
– If you need to request a library card, click here for the application form.
– Contact Assistant Librarian Sylvia Pongener at (630)620-2145 or by emailing email@example.com.
Direct questions about interlibrary loan or library fines to Sylvia.
– Contact the Director of the Library Rena Baker at (630)620-2115 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find the library on campus:
As you drive north onto campus, look for the library sign by the sidewalk on the right.
Park just past the sign by the sidewalk; then follow the sidewalk up the hill to the library.
Please address all mail to:
Brimson Grow Library
680 E Butterfield Rd
Lombard, IL 60148